September 2011 Weddings

I finally made a planning bio!!!

...now how do i include it in my signature? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I finally made a planning bio!!!

• edited July 2010
    This is how mine is listed, just take my website out and put yours in. 

<A HREF="http://jessandnick2011.weebly.com/">My Planning Bio</A>
    Photobucket
  • ok andrea and whoever else wants to chime in....

HONESTLY - how long did getting the bio going take?

just curious been kicking around the idea but it seems like it would take FOREVER and well - I am not the most tech savvy person...
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • it didnt take me too long to make mine, although i think google is a little more tech savy.  try using weebly, its quick and easy!
  • edited July 2010
    A while....but I have a LOT of stuff on mine.  I think it was super easy, its doesn't have to be a huge deal.  Make it with just the details you want.  I've seen them with as little as DIY or Venue info, and then there are some like mine, where I keep EVERYTHING.  :)   I use it so that I can have it anytime and anywhere.  Let me know if you need any help.  I think weebly is incredibly easy to use.
    Photobucket
  • i definitely recommend weebly!  it's also a great way to keep everyone involved and up to date without sending a ton of emails.
  • thanks guys you are the best!

just when i think i am down and out i have you guys!  ::muah::

i will TRY to attempt this in a few weeks - this fundraiser has me BURNT OUT I am soooooo excited but whew between WooFstock and the wedding my brain isn't shutting off!
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • i did mine on weebly and it only took like 2 hours. there's not a whole lot of stuff on there yet, but there is a "good" amount i'd say.

ok im gonna go try to see if it works...

• I just bio stalked you hardcore :-P

Things I have to say after checking out your bio:

1) I LOVE you table numbers! So cute and simple! Did you find paper that you liked and cut the numbers out from that or did you print them all like that?

2) Necklaces turned out adorable! Wasn't that the easiest DIY project ever?

3) The leg-less crocs photo for your color inspiration officially creeps me out! Bahaha!

For anyone thinking about making a bio, I highly encourage it....mainly because I like looking at them ;-) plus it's a great way to organize all your thoughts. I've got a ton of stuff on mine, but I've continued to add to it throughout the past year and a half
  • In Response to Re: I finally made a planning bio!!!:
    I just bio stalked you hardcore :-P Things I have to say after checking out your bio: 1) I LOVE you table numbers! So cute and simple! Did you find paper that you liked and cut the numbers out from that or did you print them all like that? 2) Necklaces turned out adorable! Wasn't that the easiest DIY project ever? 3) The leg-less crocs photo for your color inspiration officially creeps me out! Bahaha! For anyone thinking about making a bio, I highly encourage it....mainly because I like looking at them ;-) plus it's a great way to organize all your thoughts. I've got a ton of stuff on mine, but I've continued to add to it throughout the past year and a half
    Posted by leggwilliams
    1) thanks! i got the packs of circles on clearance from michaels...a pack of 12 was only .98! and the paper was scrapbooking paper ive had for years because i decided to pick up scrapbooking but then never did. and i traced the numbers then cut every. single. one. out.
    2) yes it was soo easy! and its impossible to make them look bad!
    3) haha i know right?! i searched "hot pink, blue, orange" on google images and thats all i could find with the 3 of them.

and yes i agress, planning bios are soo fun to look at...i really didn't look till i made one, now when i see that someone has one im all over it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards