Ohio-Toledo

reception ideas.

I am having such a hard time finding a place. I have been looking in the Port Clinton to Sandusky area, any ideas?!?!

Re: reception ideas.

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Without knowing your budget or guest list, I'm not sure if these will work, but some ideas....   Catawba Island Club, Lyman Harbor, or any of the Sandusky hotels.  There's also a reception hall (I think it's run by St. Mary's church???) right by the Marblehead Lighthouse that is really nice, with an awesome view!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the Kalahari once. It was pretty nice but kind of big!!
  • edited December 2011
    Lyman Harbor would be pretty cool I think.  Despite the neighborhood it is near, it offers a REALLY cool view of the Sandusky Bay and Cedar Point.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_reception-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:1f4af9b0-64ec-4cfb-b4af-3c66cc723df0Post:4d92319b-daad-45bc-9d61-ca5f7e4d7955">Re: reception ideas.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to a wedding at the Kalahari once. It was pretty nice but kind of big!!
    Posted by loveplanning[/QUOTE]

OMG Kalahari is awesome! That would be soo fun!
  • LindsayB2217LindsayB2217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on the same boat! How big are you looking? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards