Connecticut

cards and pockets questions!

So I am sending out my STDs tomorrow!! yay! And are in the middle of figuring out our invitations! I am really leaning towards Cards and Pockets and the signature pocket fold. I have ordered samples and figured out our colors, but I still have a few questions.
Is it expensive to have them print for you? Worth it?
Are they hard to assemble?
What kind of glue did you use?
Any other tips, advice?

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cards and pockets questions!

• edited December 2011
    I had them do my printing and it was sooooo worth it!  It really wasn't that expensive either.  You can contact them for a quote.  Everyone there is so helpful and nice.

I wouldn't say they're hard to assemble, but they are time consuming.  Make sure you give yourself enough time to do it without totally stressing out.

I used 3M doublesided permanent tape.  A lot of other girls that did C&P invites used the same.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it expensive to have them print for you? Worth it? No it wasn't expensive and yes it was definitely more than worth it! I loved not having to fight with my printer and try to get them to print out perfectly, plus their ink quality is much better than something on a home printer.
    Are they hard to assemble? No, they're very easy especially if you buy the kit where everything has been cut already you just need to assemble them.
    What kind of glue did you use? I used double sided tape, but some girls use glue dots.
    Any other tips, advice? Don't be afraid to order more samples if you're not satisfied with the first round of samples. I ordered 3 sets of samples before I placed my final order and Bonnie in the customer service department was wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards