Michigan-Detroit

I want to cry!!

I've had my boudoir pictures session booked with my photographer for months now.  My BF/MOH agreed to do them with me (she's 5 months pregnant and lives 3 hours away up north), another BM had agreed to do them with me as well but had to back out after having to have surgery and she  did not have any health insurance. I can understand her needing to back out. I'm pretty sure my photographer needs to have at least 3 girls to do the session in order for it to be cost efficient.  He booked a 4 star Hotel suite that I know normally costs over $500 for a night's stay (I looked it up on the internet) He also has a professional makeup person, professional hair person and a Day of Coordinator. I asked my FI's roommate's GF to do pics with me and I put down the deposit for her, now she says she doesn't think she'll be able to get day off from work. I received an email from my BF/MOH today telling me that her husband is giving her a hard time about the money she will be spending with the new baby coming and the long drive down just for the one day. She asked if I could find out how much the price will go up if she drops out. What do I do??? As far as I know the photographer does have one other person doing pics same day, but if there's only 2 of us I think he would want to cancel. I'm so sad. I've been buying outfits and getting ready for these pictures for so long now and I really want my best friend to be there with me to help me. I know that she'll make me feel comfortable and ease my nervousness.

Sorry for the long post.

Re: I want to cry!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards