North Dakota

Centerpieces

Hi Ladies, I am looking to have some tall centerpieces at my reception. I am trying to keep the cost a low as possible and do it myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some tall clear glass vases that are at least 20" tall in Grand Forks? I would either rent or buy.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy bulk calla lilies or hydrangeas that are a good price and good quality?

Thanks!

Re: Centerpieces

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking at Hobby Lobby in Fargo? They have many assorted kinds of vases and tall centerpiece looking items.
  • edited December 2011

I was in Fargo today and went to hobby lobby today, they didn't have much that I saw for vases as Im looking for the same thing. Both they and Michaels are having big sales on flowers, but I thought Michael's had better quaility for calla-lillies. I think that Im going to have to end up buying my vases in bulk from amazon, let me know if you find something here in town though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I did find a decorator that would rent me her tall pilsner vases for $10 each. They are 34" tall I think she said. I am planning on going to Fargo tomorrow so I will check at Hobby Lobby there, but I think my best bet would be to rent them.....
  • WinterWed17WinterWed17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For calla lilies and hydrageas, I recommend http://www.bloomsbythebox.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards