Florida-West Coast
Options

wedding favors

Hello Ladies I am looking some suggestions for favors. I was thinking something edible. where are you getting your favors from?

Re: wedding favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a homemade cookie buffet with 12 kinds of cookies, and place cards were recipe booklets with all the cookie recipes. It was a ton of work, but a huge hit!
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sarah's Sweets for our giant black & white cookies. She's wrapping them in cellophane, adding a monogram sticker and tying them with ribbon. She also does dessert buffets (mmm... cheesecake on a stick) but it was a bit much for our wedding. I also checked into a candy buffet by Chic Sweets but it was out of our budget :(
  • Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cakes by Ron is making iced sugar cookies. The best part about it is that they are individually bagging and putting ribbon on the and delivering them to the reception with our cake.  I love that I won't have to do anything.
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_wedding-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:8c2f22e7-0190-44db-916c-dfdbd32960fePost:80a140f6-a42a-4bf3-9aa0-fdf5d5b55607">Re: wedding favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]We did a homemade cookie buffet with 12 kinds of cookies, and place cards were recipe booklets with all the cookie recipes. It was a ton of work, but a huge hit!
    Posted by stargazerlily82479[/QUOTE]
    That is such a neat idea!  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    sunnii24sunnii24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FH is a Chef, so he is actually making a steak and BBQ rub.  We are putting them in 4oz glass spice jars with labels and ribbon.  I think it will be cute.
    Happy Planning, ~Sunnii24~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JustineR314JustineR314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sweet Divinity, she does all sorts of chocolate favors, we had a clear baggie of two milk chocolate dipped pretzles drizzled with white chocolate, they went so well with the whole wedding she even matched our wedding colors in ribbon around the top of the bag everyone loved them! her email address is sweetdivinity11@yahoo.com just incase your interisted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards