Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Tips to smooth out rough skin

Hello,
I have fairly clear skin (nevermind the occasional breakout around my period) but it's very rough and I feel like it makes my skin look much worse than it is. My engagement pictures are coming up in about 3 weeks... Does anyone know of a product I can use to smooth my skin out?

Re: Tips to smooth out rough skin

• Exfoliating should help and moisturizer. Lots and lots of moisturizer.
  • I do microdermabrasion at home.  The first time I ever did it, I saw my sister the next day and she asked if I had had a facial.  I don't do it as much as I should--but I know when I "need" it because my face gets "bumpy" with little bumps that aren't pimples--they are just bumps.  If you don't want to get the actual system, there are products you can just use with your hands that accomplish the same result--it's just like a mega-exfoliant. 
  • Perfect! Thank you! I try to use moisturizer as much as I can, but I must not be using the right one because when it's warm out my foundation does not stay put when I use it.
    I'll have to give the microdermabrasion a shot
  • Artistry polishing scrub is what I use! It is amazing and works really well without irritating my skin because the beads in it are round! 
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards