Wedding Reception Forum

Prices Ranges

Where do you look to find the reception price ranges?

Re: Prices Ranges

• Do you have a specific site in mind or are you just looking in general for your area?  When I first started planning, I just googled "reception sites city, state."
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Not sure exactly what you mean, but I just e-mailed lots of different reception places around and asked for there wedding reception details. Most places had a detailed package of some sort already ready and just e-mailed it back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • i checked out

www.costofwedding.com

gives you ranges and based on theknot's budget tool that should give you an idea
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • What I did was find X amount of places I wanted look at and then went on their web sites and narrowed down a few.... Went to check them out to make sure I liked them and then discussed prices with the mangers
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girls...they use to have a table for the vendors on the different $ ranges I just wanted to know if they give it on the site here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards