Nevada-Las Vegas

MIRAGE WEDDING HELLLLLPPPP!!!

Hello all  you beautiful B2B'S and Brides out there!!!
WELL, my wedding has been booked for the Volcano at the Mirage on May 18, 2013. which was fine, until I learned that we will now have 30 guests (slight jump from the 15 I listed) so, being a "destination bride" all the way from Philly, I have been looking at pics that I could find of this venue and notice that it is quite small--not at all what I envisioned for "my" day, my question to all you dolls: Is it bridezilla of me to ask for a different venue location within the Mirage to accomodate all my guests? and how should I go about making this request....PLEASE HELLLLLLPPPP!!!!Cry

Re: MIRAGE WEDDING HELLLLLPPPP!!!

• I don't think it's bridzilla at all to ask for a different spot. Just tell them you underestimated how many guests would be able to attend and ask if they can please help you find somewhere that you can all fit! I bet it happens more often than you think :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • not at all, just ask your coordinator im sure they've come across this plenty of times. most likely they will have a 2nd or 3rd option, just cross ur fingers ur date is still open.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not even sure you are allowed to have that many guests at the volcano location? In which case they will have to change your locale haha.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • thanks ladies!!! I think I am just lacking the confidence to speak up...my FI and mom say I'm being "wishy-washy" and need to keep it the way it is (most likely because of the extra $$ involved in making the change) but this really has me depressed, it's all I think about, and even worse, I keep getting anxiety when I have to talk to my planner....I'm going to take some time out and call her today...hope all goes well..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards