Michigan-Detroit

MMPP

What do you have going on this week?

Re: MMPP

• This week I'm going to attempt to not focus on the house so much as I have been.  I need to get some wedding stuff done still before the weekend and the chaos of next week.  Beyond that, I'm working all week.
  • Everything has been so crazy/hectic the past few weeks for me. I've hardly been on here!

This week I'm finishing up my online class... only to start another one next week. My best friend's wedding rehersal is Friday, wedding is Saturday. I hosted her shower over the weekend (I DO NOT recommend doing your shower 1 week before your wedding! But she wanted her mom to fly in from Texas for it, so that's why we did it). 

Other than that, I'm working, working out (because guess who can't fit into her dress for Saturday :-\) and getting ready to close on our house next week.

Oh yeah, maybe I'll finish up my invites at some point... 

:-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have to start putting together my brooch bouquet. I have nearly all the brooches, might have to buy a few more as fillers but we'll see how it looks when it's done. Also have to go to my venue and sit down and figure out what will work best for us. We want to tour some of their smaller locations and possibly change our wedding date depending on prices.

I'm also changing our wedding colors since Peacock is being a pain in the butt. Easier to just change it to a different shade of blue. That also opens the door for different bridesmaid dresses so maybe I can keep the girls happy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Getting married. NBD.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6bc0be04-505d-46af-864a-73e8caa850f5Post:0246d81d-b225-487b-b494-5967fba63d2f">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting married. NBD.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

YAY!
  • Ordering my invites today from VP! I know I'm behind on that so hopefully they're kinda quick or let me do express shipping it something! Also, finalizing the cake thing and writing my thank yous from my shower which was yesterday!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:6bc0be04-505d-46af-864a-73e8caa850f5Post:0246d81d-b225-487b-b494-5967fba63d2f">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting married. NBD.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

Woo Hoo!!!

I am going to try and finish up my wire name hangers so I can ask my ladies to be my bridesmaids. Also, I need to get some silk flowers for my brooch bouquet. Oh, I should probably get ideas for how I want my wedding dress to look so the lady can get started on it.
  • MAILING MY INVITES OUT TODAY!!!!!!

That feels like it's been the biggest hurdle for me, so I'm super freakin' excited.

Now that that is off my plate, I just have to do a little bit more work on the wedding web site tonight and maybe tomorrow, then It's going to be time to start focusing on all the hundreds of paper flowers I have to make. Definitely think I'm going to end up roping FI into helping with this task...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6bc0be04-505d-46af-864a-73e8caa850f5Post:7e7875ab-3ab1-454a-9b04-5a0a588ff085">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]MAILING MY INVITES OUT TODAY!!!!!! That feels like it's been the biggest hurdle for me, so I'm super freakin' excited. Now that that is off my plate, I just have to do a little bit more work on the wedding web site tonight and maybe tomorrow, then It's going to be time to start focusing on all the hundreds of paper flowers I have to make. Definitely think I'm going to end up roping FI into helping with this task...
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

What kind of flowers are you doing? I almost did paper flowers.
    June 16, 2012
  • Picking out invites and meeting with my coordinator at the florist to tweek some centerpiece stuff. Working at a florist is becoming a bit overwhelming because I keep seeing new ideas and now I'm having a tough time picking out exactly what I want!!!
  • Today I got a new car! Wednesday we are meeting with our officiant. And hopefully invites will be finalized so they can be ordered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards