Colorado-Denver
Options

Affordable Colorado Catering

I am trying to keep our catering for 100 guest under $2000.  Any one have any good ideas?  I've briefly checked out Mile High Catering, who has catering for as low as $5.50 a person, but this seems almost too good to be true...
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Affordable Colorado Catering

• Options
    I just had my wedding yesterday and 3 amazing women made it so easy and perfect!! www.threeaprons.com And amazingly cheap! We bought all the food for 100 guests, $400 and we paind them 350 to cook everything, serve, cut cake, clean up. We made the menu and brought all the food but if you don't want to worry about that I bet they could do something for you! They were like angels with a glow around them! And we had way more food than we thought we needed so $400 for food is probably max. Three Aprons were so perfect, got the food out in time, kept up with re filling everything and just them being so calm and happy just made my day even more special. I hope this helps!!
  • Options
    Their website says they only do "private" venues like homes.  Was yours as a home or a venue in the city?

Thanks,
    Christy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards