Connecticut
Options

Inn at Villa Bianca?

Has anyone been to this venue? I noticed on their website they also do outdoor receptions which I am interested in. Does anyone know their pricing? We are on a budget lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image

Re: Inn at Villa Bianca?

• Options
    KrissLSKrissLS member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've never been there but my mom went to a wedding there over the summer and she said that it was nice. It is on my list to look at. I was supposed to go look last weekend but they canceled due to the storm. I think they have a wide range of pricing options - I received something in the mail that I BELIEVE quoted prices from 30-100 pp. I'm on a budget too lol and that is what got me interested.

-Also they are having a bridal show on Jan. 17th!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I will have to check it out too. I just noticed and will probly go. There is a  bridal show in Hartford at the expo center  too 16-17!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked there. It wasn't our taste - but it may be yours. The outside area is nice if you want your reception outside -- I'd prefer it to the inside (it's really old looking but they said they were remodeling when we visited). They seem reasonably priced- I think about $85-90 a head?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married there in March, everything was wonderful, I can't say enought about it. 

Pix and reviews in my bio

Let me know if you have any specific quesitons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards