Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

:TJ:

I had a dream last night that you and your fi were in. It was kind of sad but you two were hilarious. I was laughing so hard at whatever we were talking about.
The End.

Re: :TJ:

• Options
    OH MAN I HOPE WE DIDN'T DIE IN THE END!

(Also, for future dreams - I'm way funnier than him.)
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Hahahah you guys did not die in the end. We all just laughed, I think in this dream you may have been funnier than him. All I really know is I woke up and was like wow Tj and Buddy are hilarious!
  • Options
    TJ and company is NEVER funny, so you must be mistaking her for someone else.

MUST BE.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tj-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f9fed1a-1b80-46cc-8788-4e3406fb5442Post:544331a9-ee4f-4b21-b3fc-30eb06e09997">Re: :TJ:</a>:
    [QUOTE]TJ and company is NEVER funny, so you must be mistaking her for someone else. MUST BE.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Sounds like sour grapes of someone never invited to partake in my COMPANY.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    OH HAVENT YOU INVITED ME?! I believe you have, and a promise of Office like things was PROMISED.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Guess what, crfische?

Today I went to Head to Toe Bridal and paid for my dress.

JUST LIKE PAM BEASLEY DID.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    NO WAY YOU DIDNT!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes I did. YES I DID.

No, seriously, I bought my dress* today at Head to Toe, and apparently, so did Pam, though I did not see that episode myself.

*not the one I said I was going to buy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I thought Pam's dress was from David's Bridal?
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I didn't see the episode - I read it on Head to Toe's Twitter. Heh.

http://twitter.com/head_to_toe/status/4632894598
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Well, that's clearly on our list of places to visit when I come to see you...back where you don't live anymore...errr something.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    You can come out for The Office convention they have every year or so. Some group even leads office walking tours, I think, to like Poor Richard's and Coopers and wherever else they mention that's walkable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards