Maryland-Baltimore

Traveling photographer

I'm getting married in Mexico, but I'd rather bring my photographer with me then hope for the best from one assigned from the hotel. Can anyone suggest a photographer who will travel to destination weddings? I'd like to start getting ideas together so they can shoot local engagement photos first.

Thanks!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"

Re: Traveling photographer

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_traveling-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:f28c182c-eec0-4853-838a-d89097f449bdPost:41ced3a8-dd16-437b-810c-78c3e14dce08">Traveling photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in Mexico, but I'd rather bring my photographer with me then hope for the best from one assigned from the hotel. Can anyone suggest a photographer who will travel to destination weddings? I'd like to start getting ideas together so they can shoot local engagement photos first. Thanks!
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]
    I sound like a broken record, but whatever. Raye and Kristie from Gillette Portrait Arts are great, and they travel internationally. They are having a mini session special next weekend, which would be a great way to get to know them and their work before committing to a photog. i think mini sessions are $125 or $150 and include an online gallery and a few prints. 
  • Mine travels, they have gone to Turks and Caicos for a wedding in fact they are even driving from north Carolina to maybe 20 miles south of Gettysburg pa for my wedding. Check out Meet the Burks, Heather and Walter are great people!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • And they include engagement sessions and will drive for that too. I just met them at a park in Richmond though as a halfway point. http://meettheburks.com/engagements/ashley-steve-richmond-va/
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards