New York-Hudson Valley

Old Owen Murphy Inn in Chester/Goshen N.Y.

Hi Ladies!!!

I am newly engaged and just started to get planning on the wedding!!! I am kind of interested in knowing about the reconstruction of the Old Owen Murphy Inn on Route 17m!! I drove past it a few times but not recently.. and Im just wondering if any of you ladies know of a website.. or have also been interested in it and went as far as looking at 'final plan' ideas... I know they plan on being finished this spring!! I beleive its going to be called Valeria's!?! (though I can't find any info?!) If any one knows what Im talking about and can give me any information it would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Old Owen Murphy Inn in Chester/Goshen N.Y.

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!!!

I am newly engaged and just started to get planning on the wedding!!! I am kind of interested in knowing about the reconstruction of the Old Owen Murphy Inn on Route 17m!! I drove past it a few times but not recently.. and Im just wondering if any of you ladies know of a website.. or have also been interested in it and went as far as looking at 'final plan' ideas... I know they plan on being finished this spring!! I beleive its going to be called Valeria's!?! (though I can't find any info?!) If any one knows what Im talking about and can give me any information it would be greatly appreciated!!
  • yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I kind of live in that area adnnd have no idea as to status. If you haven't already, you should post to the local NY - Hudson Valley Board as some of them may know.

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Come post this on the Hudson Valley board. While I also live in the Hudson Valley, this is an international board and most of the ladies here won't have a clue. (I don't know anything about the status either, sorry!)
    imageimageimage
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending you over to your local board!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

Yes, it's going to be called Valeria's and will be opening this Spring.  The woman to contact (I recently inquired about holding my rehersal dinner there) is:

Hope that helps!

Carol Davino
    Valeria's Restaurant/
    Palacio Catering & Conference
    Center
    845-641-0197
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the info ladies! Sorry Im new to posting on the message boards!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards