Ohio-Columbus

NEED a Reception Location.... ANY IDEAS???

My fiance and I are getting married on the beaches of Hawaii, and having a reception here when we return.... Our guest list is a pretty decent 160-200 people, and we are having a difficult time finding an inexpensive location that allows outside caterers... It doesnt have to be anything fancy really.... since we are getting married in Hawaii, we are throwing a Hawaiian Luau themed reception.... Any Ideas??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NEED a Reception Location.... ANY IDEAS???

• Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Olde Gahanna Sanctuary is where we had ours and it allows outside catering and bartending (pretty much no rules there at all).

Also if you look through recent old posts, there have been several posts in the last few weeks with the same question so you can definitely find more ideas if you search a bit.
  • edited December 2011
    I would try Clintonville Women's Club. Its relatively inexpensive and you can bring your own alcohol which saves lots of money.
  • gaylebcogaylebco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using an inexpensive place, it's just a hall, you can bring in anything from the outside.  crossroads wedding and event center.  Not fancy in any way but can hold up to 185 i beleive. On the east side.
    this is their web site.

http://www.withoutachurch.com/Crossroads/Welcome.html

Gayle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards