Honeymoon Discussions

Mallorca Spain

My fiance and I have been looking into spending part of our honeymoon in Mallorca.  I'd like to hear from anyone has visited Mallorca and whether you would recommend it for your honeymoon or not.

Re: Mallorca Spain

•  I went to Mallorca during Holy Week (Semana Santa) and it was pretty quiet.  I picked Mallorca because I didn't want to go to Ibiza and wanted something more laid back.  It was nice and relaxing and enjoyed the area, but I hated the hotel we stayed at.  However, I was a college student at the time, and this was my first time booking a place without doing too much research.  Not sure what type of trip you're looking for, but overall, I would say yes, it would be nice to go there.  Otherwise, you can always to go Spain! : ) 
  • CKen11CKen11 member
    First Comment
    I've been and I loved it! Stay away from the really touristy areas and stick to the west of the island where it is more expensive but so much nicer. We hiked in the mountains and spent a couple of nights in Puerto Soller and Lluc. Loads of celebs have gorgeous houses in the west and it's so much more scenic. Puerto Pollensa is also a great base. Go shopping and eat tapas in the capital, Palma. Hope this helps...
  • I went on a cruise recently and it stopped there and I loved it!  It seemed very cute and the beach was really pretty.  Also, a lot of people spoke english which was nice.
  • Mallorca is beautiful, and we were surprised at how clean it was compared to Barcelona, Spain. We'd go back anytime!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards