Florida-South Florida
Options

I need help finding a location for a Rock the Dress photo shoot.

Ok, so I fell in love with the idea of having a Rock the Dress photo shoot at the Flagler museum in Palm Beach. But they said I wasn't allowed to take photos. They were very snobby. I wanted to know if you girls know of any place similar to the Flagler museum. I love the eleagance of this mansion. I wanted the theme to be the King & I. FI would be the king and I would be his queen (hehe). I wanted to make it seem like the museum was our palace. Does anyone know of any places? I would prefer to stay in Palm Beach County. Thanks ladies!!

Re: I need help finding a location for a Rock the Dress photo shoot.

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's not Palm Beach County but what about Vizcaya? I'm pretty sure they don't let you take pictures inside but the grounds are just stunning and could definitely vibe with your theme (which is super cute, btw)!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote vizcaya :D
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first thought was Vizcaya too until you said Palm Beach. I haven't been there in years but what about the Flagler Mansion?
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_need-finding-location-rock-dress-photo-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:8188757a-6c03-4af8-bf73-06497ade8639Post:aa09e42b-5e06-4139-9662-6f68d89c8aa3">Re: I need help finding a location for a Rock the Dress photo shoot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My first thought was Vizcaya too until you said Palm Beach. I haven't been there in years but what about the Flagler Mansion?
    Posted by jmsw143[/QUOTE]

Re-read my post.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Stacey (photog) suggested it. I think I'll have to see it in person and make my choice.

Faith: Thank you! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards