Florida-North Florida

Hair/Make-up in St. Aug

I've been looking into hair and make-up options in St. Aug. for my wedding in December. A major issue seems to be that my wedding is on a Sunday and many places are closed or cost a fortune. I want to look awesome, but we're on a major budget. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Hair/Make-up in St. Aug

• I don't know how much they flex the cost, but some salons will work with you on stylists coming in on a "closed day" if you ask. Panache is an aveda salon that I think is open to this arrangement. I have not been to the one in St. Augustine, but I love the location close to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Angela with One Love Hair!! She did my hair for my wedding and it looked so great! She came to the Bed and Breakfast I was staying at (no additional charge if meeting in the old town). She works at a hair salon in downtown St. Augustine. I thought her price was very reasonable and also pretty competative with other prices I had checked. My hair looked great and stayed intact all day and night.Her # is (904)599-5885.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe you could try a freelancer. My hair stylist does wedding hair on location. Her name is Sasha and she's with Salon D'Orsay. The girl who did my make up was awesome too. Her name is Jill Stonier. She did my makeup a couple of years ago.
  • Try Tara of Inflicting Beauty Salon - she travels and for makeup, try a freelance artist as was suggested above. www.stephaniemazzeo.com is airbrushing my makeup for my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards