Connecticut

Studio1923 Brides

Quick question- how long did it take for you to get your engagement pictures back?

Re: Studio1923 Brides

• tannymcgeetannymcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think around 10-11 weeks.
    Married 4/30/11
  • Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tanny....engagement pics took that long?!?!  We had ours taken the day after Irene so at the end of August and had them back the first week in October.  Jerome had told me 3 weeks and it ended up being about 4 1/2 because he was backed up with the power outage. 
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our engagement pictures took 8 weeks.  Our wedding pictures took 10 weeks and we just got our Wear It One More Time (Trash the Dress) pictures back which took 8 1/2 weeks.

I know they lost power for a week and they just lost their dog.  So I think they are a little behind.  Shoot Jen an email she's really great about getting back to you and giving you a timeframe.

• tannymcgeetannymcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes mine took a long time because we shot them during prime wedding season.  Jerome processes all his shoots in order, regardless of what type of shoot it was. My wedding pics took 3 months.  Lol maybe he hates me?? Just kidding, it didn't really bother me.
    Married 4/30/11
  • edited December 2011
    Meg- I noticed about the power and dog, which is why I'm trying to be patient. I'm really hoping to use the pictures for my STDs so I need to get them out soon! 
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_studio1923-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:565b0ce1-26ec-47f8-a6c9-74c80e2800aePost:84c5d89b-2408-4480-9f6e-dc501c47163f">Re: Studio1923 Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meg- I noticed about the power and dog, which is why I'm trying to be patient. I'm really hoping to use the pictures for my STDs so I need to get them out soon! 
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

Shoot Jen an email.  She got right back to me and I emailed her the day they lost Maddox (I emailed her right before Jerome posted it...talk about bad timing).
  • edited December 2011
    I already sent her one email, but I guess I'll try again. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards