Connecticut

AW: CAKE!

FI and I went to our cake tasting over the weekend and picked out our cake.  I'm getting my dream cake!  Red velvet with Cannoli filling!  YUMMMMM!  And i just found a perfect cake topper for us!  Snowboarders!  Our first date was him teaching me to snowboard... and then 2 years later, he proposed to me while snowboarding on the same mountain where we had our first date.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: CAKE!

• edited December 2011
    In case you can't read it... the little flag says "Just Married"
  • edited December 2011
    That is so cute & it fits you two so well!

Your cake sounds yummy!  FI & I are going to start the tastings after the new year... I'll have to remember that combo!!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Congrats on your check! I loooove red velvet cake! Your cake topper is too cute.. I love it when people really personalize things and that's so special to you and your FI :0)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Awesome check!!

We  LOVE red velvet too!! So want to use it for our cake! YUMMM
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww thats so cute! the story about your cake topper gave me goosebumps haha
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yum!! Love Red Velvet Cake, it sounds great with the canoli filling.

The topper is super cute.

• edited December 2011
    Love the topper!  It is awesome that you found something that shows off the 2 of you so well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your unique topper so glad you are showing a cute detail about yourselves we are doing the same thing...kinda lol  the whole wedding has been all me me me, which is fine with my fiance but I put a little extra twist in there for him and got this "Spy" Cake topper, which might look totally out of place with all my other coordinating elegant items but he is a firearms enthusiast so I am happy to put something humorous and fun that he'll get a kick out of.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha PRLJMB... same with my cake topper... completely does not go with the theme of everything but FI is really into snowboarding (as I am too)... and he loves this topper.  the cake is going to look all elegant and classy with votive candles and rose petals around it... and then there will be the snowboarders sitting on the top of the cake.  should get a good reaction out of people though!
  • edited December 2011
    super cute!!  I love it!
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards