North Carolina

AW: Cheyenne blogged me! And I am back!

Hey Ladies,

Well, the whole weekend flew by in a blur. Just like everyone said - the night flies by and you really have to force yourself to stop for a second and take it all in. The day was perfect and went exactly how I hoped and planned. The weather was great - no rain! I hardly had an cake left over either - people raved about my grandma's cookies and the candy buffet. I HIGHLY suggest doing the flip-flop basket if you have the means - the ladies were so thankful and I think I only ended up with 5 pairs left over! It was so much fun and I will post vendor reviews soon. I will also have a ton of items for sale - candy buffet jars, dress, veil, centerpieces.  No honeymoon right away, but Italy and Greece next spring or summer.

Also, Cheyenne blogged my bridal portraits - as usual, she did an amazing job! Although, she credited my hair wrong. My make-up was done by Kymm but my hair was done by Mandy at Dolce Lusso in Stonecrest in Charlotte. She is great, as are all the girls at Dolce - they actually do the hair of the Panthers cheerleaders.

I hope all upcoming brides have as perfect a day as I did and have as much fun as I did! I'll be on here from time to time when I can. :)

Re: AW: Cheyenne blogged me! And I am back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards