Nevada-Las Vegas

Engagement photos... OK to wear white?

Hi ladies,

I am stuck with what to wear for our engagement photos. I want to do two outfits, and one is just dark wash jeans with a cowl neck top. But for the dress I found this dress on sale at Macys-

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=444741&CategoryID=51100

I bought the white one. I know that I can wear it on the honeymoon or other wedding times. But would it be ok to wear it for engagement photos? We are doing them in the Neon Boneyard too, just to give you some background.

Thanks much for your opinion!

Re: Engagement photos... OK to wear white?

• edited December 2011
    That'll be a fun photoshoot.  I don't know what the "rules" are when it comes to engagement pics, but I say where what you want; they're your pictures and you want to look great and feel happy in your pictures.  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I really hope there are not any rules with engagement photos...but like they always say, rules are meant to be broken!

They are your photos...you should be comfortable and feel sexy and have a great time. I love the dress...its super cute ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think you can wear white, you're a bride!  I've seen people do it before.  Fo whatever you want!
  • edited December 2011
    You better wear that dress girl cuz it is cayooot!!!!
    White Shmite, wear what YOU WANT!!!

Your pics are gunna be awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely!  In fact, I wish I wore a white dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much you guys!

I tried to find pics of white, but I could not. I just wanted to make sure it would not look too "wedding-y". LOL.

Thanks Dani, Macys is having a great sale. LOL

Jennifer- My other outfit is similar to yours. A black cowl neck and dark jeans. I love your pics!

FutureMrs- I love that photo of you and your FI at the Mandalay. It is amazing.

Punk- Thanks for the Advice! I love your attitude.

Angie- Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards