Rhode Island

exotic car/classic car rental

Hi Ladies,

We've been thinking of transportation for us/wedding party for the weekend, and instead of going the traditional limo route, we thought it'd be fun to rent a sweet ride. 

Is International Horsepower still in business?  I can't find a definitive answer online (being 700 miles away in Virginia).  If not, is there anyone else in the RI area that would rent an exotic or classic type car for a weekend?  TIA!

~MP
Holiday Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: exotic car/classic car rental

• Defintely try Celebrity Limo in North Attleboro. They literally have every luxury car you can think of! Great guy that runs it too...Brandon. Hope this helps!
  • Thanks for the advice!  But not quite what I'm looking for.  Their website is a POS, for one (seriously, I had to click through 3 ads to get to the not-so-main page!).  Plus, they don't really have every kind of luxury car.  Int'l horsepower let customers rent exotic and luxury cars for their own use (for a rather hefty fee and insurance fee), like Ferraris, etc.  I was looking somewhere along the lines of renting an Aston Martin DB9 or something of that ilk for my dad/FI to drive for the big day, not have someone cart us around in a Maybach with hired muscle!  But I'm kind of scared now that International Horsepower is no more, and that this place took over :(
    Holiday Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards