Maryland-Baltimore

dj and hair/makeup recs?

I'm horribly behind on a lot of wedding stuff (getting married in 3 months from today!) so I need to catch up! Any recommendations for a dj and hair/makeup? Our ceremony and reception are in Towson

Re: dj and hair/makeup recs?

• ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Steve Moody entertainment for my wedding in June. They had great reviews on wedding wire. Hair and makeup might be tricky. I'm having people come to my house and the one hair girl I wanted was alreay booked in oct for my June 25th wedding. So do you want ppl to come to you or go to a salon? You could go to About Faces Day spa that is located in Kenniworth mall. They are huge and have a lot of stylist and such. They offer brial packages.
  • iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Michael Bell from mydeejay and Jaime and Megan from Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup. We were super happy with them and would recommend them to any of our friends! :)
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote here for mydeejay! 
  • edited December 2011
    We used Jason Wallace at Absolute Entertainment.  He was fabulous. 

Hair/Makeup - Nicole Palermo, Aimee Decker, Up Dos for I Dos, Baltimore Bridal....
  • edited December 2011
     I am using Up Do's for I Do's and Orlando Entertainment.
  • ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie and Megan for Baltimore Bridal are great ..I'm  using Megan for makeup but they book up really quickly. Jamie was booked in Oct for my June wedding so I had to find someone else...Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Up do's for I do's and shews-ical entertainment.  Ask for Matt.  He is GREAT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Amanda Ritchey from Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty (MandiMakeup.com) and her hair partner Abby DeRossett. My sister used them and I LOVE them! They do such a great job and they're so much fun! I highly recommend Megan from Baltimore Bridal though. I considered using her as well. She did a wedding I was in in September. She also does good work.
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_dj-hairmakeup-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:e9dd161c-c877-470b-9bf2-79fafbe307d6Post:4fe2e0af-bb6e-47f8-b0d2-81e0795bfc1e">Re: dj and hair/makeup recs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Amanda Ritchey from Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty (MandiMakeup.com) and her hair partner Abby DeRossett. My sister used them and I LOVE them! They do such a great job and they're so much fun! I highly recommend Megan from Baltimore Bridal though. I considered using her as well. She did a wedding I was in in September. She also does good work.
    Posted by kmartini1021[/QUOTE]

I got my dress from Amanda Ritchey and they were absolutely wonderful!  I may have to check into them for hair and makeup!

As far as a DJ, we are going with DJ Delights.  We were guests at a wedding where they DJ'd and they were great!  Kept the party going all night long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards