Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Say Anything Wednesday

2»

Re: Say Anything Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For all the Twilight fans, if you haven't heard the song Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire, find a copy - it's hilarious.  My favorite line is "Sexy vampire, I'm falling in love with you 'cause you need my plasma more than I do."  It was on my running playlist while I was at the gym last night, and it reminded me that Mariah was probably out in line for the premier.

(In my defense, I don't go looking for this stuff - I stumbled upon the song because it was played as a clip on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me on NPR probably around the time New Moon came out or something.  Now how someone on their staff found it, I don't even want to know.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Hump Day!!! All downhill from here - then 3 day weekend!! Yippeee!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got back on from trying on MY wedding dress. The one I own. I own a wedding dress. CRAZY
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Terrinski - I love Wait Wait! - Have you read Peter Segal's Book of Vice? It's pretty hilarious, and you can just imagine his voice as you're reading it.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tc1016 -  I got married more than a month ago and I still feel that way.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of dresses, again, every quote I've found for getting my dress cleaned is at least 50% of what I paid for it... if not more.   I get that its a big deal, but sheesh.

I'm thinking about donating it to Brides Against Breast Cancer or something.  At least I could get a tax write off.

Sigh.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides Against Breast Cancer?!  Tell me more... (that's a cause that is near and dear to me... my mother lost her battle in 96)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is an organization that goes around the country (I believe) selling donated wedding gowns to benefit the Breast Cancer Foundation. 

www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found it! There's one coming here in July... I already have my dress, but I am totally offering to volunteer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can volunteer?  That would be fun!! I'm going to go look now...

EDIT:  I just offered to volunteer, too.  :)
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday, Kathy!

tc1016- That's exciting :)  Any appointment dealing with my dress brought a smile to my face.  It was my favorite part of the entire planning process.  When DH was about to tackle the corset ties, I told him to wait a minute.  When he asked why, I said I wanted to take it in 1 more time, because I'd never put that dress on again. 

DH and I are going to see Eclipse tonight.  I will admit I'm extremely excited and I'm far from a teen.

Emi- I heard curb walking helps push that baby into labor ;)  
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel queasy today. I've also been extra extra sleepy lately. I might have to pee on a stick if this keeps up.
    I'm counting down the days to my Vegas trip. Can't freakin' wait. I got 3rd row tickets to 'O' and I'm very excited about that.

I was going to invite my family up to Frisco on the 4th for some Babe's and fireworks and I just found out that Frisco has moved their annual festival to the 3rd. LAME. Can we not celebrate the 4th on the 4th anymore??
  • Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl--keep us updated. Mostly because your and your husband will make BEEYOUTIFUL babies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MsLaura - nope, haven't read his book, but I'm sure it's great.  Love the show so much.  Unfortunately, I haven't been listening to it as often because I'm not in the car as much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marissa--LOL. Thanks ;) If we have a girl, she will have spectacularly arched eyebrows thanks to Aaron. hehe. I'm pretty sure this is all just a result of me being unhealthy and having acid reflux.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cheryl- I know how you feel! I was up all night with some intense pains.  Went to the doctor today and he asked if I was pregnant!  Turns out I have a kidney stone. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards