Washington-Seattle

ummmm.........

I didnt realize it but I changed the rsvp date to the 20th right before I printed them LOL soooo  this whole time I thought it was the 15th but it only gives them five more days and my ticker is still absurdly awful :(

I did get a autographed personalized certificate from prince charming and Cinderella congratulating me and FI. It  cute but I sent it too Mickey and Minnie and a little disappointed it isnt from them LOL

Re: ummmm.........

• kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wait...you sent an invite to mickey and minnie!??  And Cinderella replied!!!?? How rude of her!

And how did you do this!!!?? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

but even thought you have a few more days, aren't you a little nervous??  your ticker is freaking ME out. haha. sorry, i know that didn't make it better but it made my ticker feel better...

anyway, we sent an invitation to mickey & minnie. and obama! hopefully we'll get our reply soon!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Whoops!  ah well, start pestering people if you feel like it.  Especially ones that should have definitely RSVPed by now (i.e. family).
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • MrsH8172010MrsH8172010 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I want to know how you sent an invite to mickey and minnie! I want to do that! : )
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahah i love that prince charming and cinderella wrote back...i am a little jealous ;)
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still VERY nervous about the ticker. I really dont want to make all those calls. So far its only been friends to respond. No family?!?!? What the fudge......

Here is a link to a prior post of addresses for the president and mickey and a few others. Sorry I dont know how to make it small.

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_mickey-mouse-pope?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:3a320239-9174-4c8a-8143-d1d7c5bf07fdPost:743bb968-7978-4b0d-bd7b-0e5d7e1519d7
  • edited December 2011
    That is HILARIOUS!!! SO RUDE of Cinderella and Prince Charming to write back to the Mouse's mail!! Actually, that's a felony to steal someone else's mail! Tongue out  Maybe it's because I think Mickey and Minnie are still just dating after all t hese years, while Cinderella and PC are married? (although seriously, he's such a cheat! Why doesn't she dump his asss? He's also a polygamist married to Snow White!)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd rather get a reply from Cinderella and Prince Charming!! haha, that's hillarious. I'm going to have to remember to do that. lol, KST!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KST- you are too funny :P
  • edited December 2011
    Wish I had known about this! My 2 year old is CRAZY for Mickey Mouse! But then again, if all we got back were replies from PC & Cindy... it wouldn't mean anything to her.

Did you send one to both the FL & CA Mickey's?
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no just ca mickey..............mayb i should have done both. I prefer minnie and mickey over cinderella and pc too!!LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards