Moms and Maids

MOH

Hey y'all.
I love my MOH, but she just told me who her date is, and I'm not a big fan of him. How do I tell her?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MOH

• utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it her S/O? Or a friend? 
  • edited December 2011
    Unless he's done something awful to you or your fi, I don't think you should say anything about her choice. Why don't you like him?

• em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding is still this February, according to your profile, yes? Are they dating or just friends? Has she even asked him yet? You still have some time, even if they are dating. Your wording makes be think they have not been together long if they are dating. 

Unless this guy has threatened you or abused you verbally or physically (or your FI and immediate family members) I think you have to let him come. You will be so busy having fun and talking to other people that you will probably not even notice he is there, honestly. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • TallyKyleTallyKyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's just a friend. He's never been outwardly rude or disrespectful, but something about him just rubs me the wrong way. You're all probably right though. I will be having so much fun, that he won't bug me! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards