Missouri-St Louis

Who is the BEST florist in St. Louis?

I've been trying to look up reviews, but I can't be conclusive. Who do you think is the very best?

Re: Who is the BEST florist in St. Louis?

• tiffers434tiffers434 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Walter Knoll is great! They really worked with us and they were super thorough!
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Crimson Petal. Kelly is fantastic, creative, and affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Marry Me Flowers. She's really easy to work with so far, creative & very affordable. Wedding is in 30 days... So after the wedding I'll throw up a vendor review. She works out of her home in O'Fallon but will deliver in downtown St Louis.
  • LollyHLollyH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Walter Knoll did beautiful flowers for my daughter. We visited 4 florist in the St Louis area and were very pleased with the design, beauty and price.
  • edited December 2011
    Ann Rabbitt of Thorn Studios. So creative, so reasonably priced, and an absolute joy to work with--we ended up inviting her and her husband to the wedding and reception because they were both so likeable.  And our flowers were beyond beautiful!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
  • ashmady11123ashmady11123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used sams club.  GORGEOUS flowers, reasonably priced and lasted for 2 weeks after!  I was pleasantly shocked at their beauty.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Les Bouquets for my wedding.  Melinda is super creative and really listens to what your vision is.  She likes to use nontraditional fillers for textures.  It is a home business but it helps keep her costs down.  I very much recommend her
  • edited December 2011
    I am using the Crimson Petal. Kelly is amazing and really great to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and helped me cut back in certain ways to fit my budget. She has been so helpful and wonderful. I am soooo excited about my flowers for my wedding because they are so funky, yet classic. I LOVE HER!!!!
  • mightyoakesmightyoakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Park View Gardens (St. Charles but they do weddings all over St. Louis) is the best! Holly Gillette and her staff will take fabulous care of you!

• carrier76carrier76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Dierbergs florists today and I liked them.  They seemed very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Lasting Impressions in Fairview Heights. They delivered to my reception location at the Crowne Plaza Clayton and were very reasonable. The flowers were gorgeous.

• auriannaaurianna member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We used Sisters in Kirkwood.
    They put together a spectacular crystal tree for us. They were also very flexible and allowed a lot of input. And as far as setting up and such they were great to work with.
  • Jenniferm911Jenniferm911 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Marry Me Flowers-and I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my weding!  Her work is fantatic and she is VERY affordable-she has several different flower packages to choose from or create your own! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards