African American Weddings

Las vegas hotels

Me and my girls are trying to plan a trip this summer to vegas and are looking for a suite to stay in.  Anyone have recommedations on places to stay?

TIA!
I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio

Re: Las vegas hotels

• edited December 2011
    Waiting too. We are doing my bachelorette party there and in Miami.
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So here are the places that I like...

The Trump Hotel

Wynn

Encore (owned by the Wynn)

Planet Hollywood

Cesars Palace

Mandalay Bay

These are all on the strip. There are others but these are the ones that I have actually stayed at (Bellagio, Venetian, Palazzo, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Paris).

Do you know how much you wanted to spend?

We go like 4x a year...lol...nice weekend getaway at times...

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    The Venetian is nice. FI and I plan to stay @ the Luxor for our 1 year anniversary.
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the suggestions!  Not quite sure on how much everyone is looking to spend but we want a decent room of course.  Hopefully we won't be in the room too much though!

I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We had a ball when we went for my bfs birthday. We didnt sleep at all and were in and out of the room mainlt to cahnge. But we stayed at treasure island. The rooms were nice and pretty reasonable. So check that one out as well. HTH
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011

I would look at the Stratosphere or NYNY since you all are just going to be kickin' it.

• edited December 2011

My MOh and my fiances aunts are going in March for what was my bachelorette party (I have had to call it something else because only one of my girls is going) we are either going to stay at Bally's or Flamingo but the thing about Vegas is weather you want to stay on or off the strip and if on the srtip how much you want to spend....travelzoo.com tends to have deals if you sign up..

• edited December 2011
    My FI and I stayed at the Luxor earlier this month it was nice and the price reasonable. Next time we plan to try Planet Hollywood.
  • Aysha ClarkAysha Clark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I travel to Vegas a few times a year for work and just came back from there.  This last time, I tried a new place that my manager suggested.  It was very cheap, so I was extremely leary because I am a snob when it comes to hotel room.  However at the rate of $55/night, my team stayed at the Suncoast Hotel in Summerlin which is about 10 min drive from the strip.  The rooms were extremely large and nice.  Also, it is a newly developed part of Las Vegas, so there are tons of restaurants and shopping within walking  distance.

If you all would like to stay in the same place, you can check into renting a house at homeaway.com or luxuryretreats.com.  Great homes.  While I was there last week, I checked out the house that my sister is renting for my bachelorette party and it is wonderful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards