• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

NWR: Dexter?

Does anyone watch Dexter? FI and I have recently started watching the series and I'm hooked! We finished up season 1 the other day and are ready to start season 2. I had a friend tell me it started kind of slow . . which it did but once we got into the 3rd or 4th episode WOW!

Anyone else like the show?

Re: NWR: Dexter?

• DEXTER!  is the shiznitz!!! haha we have all 3 seasons and FI is getting season 4 for Xmas from my parents!!  I'm pretty geeked about it!!!  I'm like "Joe, can't we just buy showtime while Dexter is on?" haha!!

Season 2 is my least favorite season...its a slow moving season, but still good.  Season 3 thus far is my fav.  The plot is awesome.  but hear season 4 is pretty awesome too!  Can't wait till December to watch it!
  • One of my favorite shows ever, I LOVE Michael C. Hall :)
  • Yes, I'm totally crushing on Michael right now. I'm super excited for FI to get home tonight so that we can watch some Dexter . . sadly I just heard from him and its probably going to be a late night!
  • One of the best shows ... seriously. It's amazing. And, we get showtime during the season just for the show! We are too impatient. I think I caught up on 3 season in like 2 weeks. It's just too good to stop watching!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_nwr-dexter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:f846479f-0ea7-4acd-bce1-2562103f98baPost:5c266ea7-ab8f-46f1-b877-d44ef0c73595">Re: NWR: Dexter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of the best shows ... seriously. It's amazing. And, we get showtime during the season just for the show! We are too impatient. I think I caught up on 3 season in like 2 weeks. <strong>It's just too good to stop watching</strong>!
    Posted by nnoble4[/QUOTE]

Definitely!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_nwr-dexter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:f846479f-0ea7-4acd-bce1-2562103f98baPost:5c266ea7-ab8f-46f1-b877-d44ef0c73595">Re: NWR: Dexter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of the best shows ... seriously. It's amazing. And, we get showtime during the season just for the show! We are too impatient. I think I caught up on 3 season in like 2 weeks.<strong> It's just too good to stop watching!
    </strong>Posted by nnoble4[/QUOTE]

Totally agree! FI and I typically only get to see about one episode per night but would love to watch more than that. Can't wait to start season 2!!
  • Sorry I barely post because I'm always so late due to my crazy work schedule, but once I saw Dexter I had to jump in.  It is the BEST show ever!  Season 4 was crazy good!  I just got into the show last winter and really watched 5 episodes a night a few times.  We now have Showtime and this season is different but still great.  Have fun catching up on the show!

• holy cow, can u believe she's dead?!? not trying to ruin it for anyone, but i'm still puzzled by it. i was like "NOOooOOO" my FI was like, what the heck just happened?!? haha

i'm stuck to that show.
    we have netflix, which u can instantly watch alot of shows from your xbox, wii & ps3.

i also recommend:
    Lost
    Weeds
    Niptuck

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome show!  We got into it a year or two ago and have Showtime so we can watch it in "real time."  FI and I have a mild obsession with the show.  I love Debra!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FI and I spent some serious together time with Dexter the last few days and we have finished season 2. I actually really enjoy it! I was so pissed at Dexter for cheating on Rita. I knew that lady from the NA was no good from the beginning. Can't wait to watch season 3.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_nwr-dexter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:f846479f-0ea7-4acd-bce1-2562103f98baPost:7700e480-91b3-47dd-818a-e19f54567de5">Re: NWR: Dexter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I barely post because I'm always so late due to my crazy work schedule, but once I saw Dexter I had to jump in.  It is the BEST show ever!  Season 4 was crazy good!  I just got into the show last winter and really watched 5 episodes a night a few times.  We now have Showtime and this season is different but still great.  Have fun catching up on the show!
    Posted by alexirom[/QUOTE]

I'm glad we brought you out into the open. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards