Michigan-Grand Rapids

Holland - Windmill Island Gardens

Has anybody had their ceremony/reception there? Or ever been to a wedding there? What was your experience with the location? Thanks!

Re: Holland - Windmill Island Gardens

• edited December 2011
    I did DOC at a wedding there and it turned out wonderful. The site is a lot of fun for your guests and if you have the ceremony and reception there no one has to travel. Plus, there are a ton of great photo ops. They have a really nice bridal room for you to get ready in as well. The staff at the Gardens is great and very helpful. 
  • edited December 2011
     My friend had both there and it was AMAZING!!!
  • lemongirllemongirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great venue!
  • edited December 2011
    I was married there July '08 and it was amazing!  I've had alot of friends get married since and everyone is still talking about ours which we love.  If you have any specific questions feel free to email me at Akgalley84 at yahoo dot com. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_holland-windmill-island-gardens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:45e2ee93-a632-43a9-b740-e37efdbf1aefPost:8b089c5b-7b01-4421-a31d-d6507e0e6127">Re: Holland - Windmill Island Gardens</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was married there July '08 and it was amazing!  I've had alot of friends get married since and everyone is still talking about ours which we love.  If you have any specific questions feel free to email me at Akgalley84 at yahoo dot com. 
    Posted by Tz's_Bride_2B[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for providing me with that link! It was very helpful! BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!
  • edited December 2011
    I went there for a wedding this summer. The place was gorgeous, the food was awful. The chicken was too dry and had no flavor. But the place looked like something out of a fairtytale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards