New Hampshire

Confess!

Maybe we are slacking because we don't want to . . . . CONFESS!

Re: Confess!

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm starting to get annoyed with FI Jeep....mostly because I want to spend money on a photographer and not on a transmission but that's me being selfish.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been very nervous about talking to florists and that's why I've been putting it off. I don't know anything about flowers and I'm not even sure I know what I want. I wish I could just go without, but we can't have candles (fire hazard in the vineyard) or candy (it's a July day and would get all melty).

I also know that sounds lame, but it's true. I tried to research things I liked and I know I like dahlias and peonies but probably not together and I hate roses and carnations and greenery.

Oy.
  • edited December 2011
    starfish- what about centerpieces with electric candles? or unlit candles?
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I went to the gym today to do 30 min of cardio and I wimped out at 20 min.  Better than nothing, right?!

I also confess that I miss having FI around the apt. more often.  I know he's having a blast student teaching, but it's really hard to cook dinner when you never know when they'll be home.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Confess that I am stressing out about what to do with my hair for the wedding.
    It seems to me to be a silly thing to stress over, but I have really no idea what I want besides up.  No pictures have really impressed me either... sigh the search continues
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm very nervous/anxious/excited for my b-pics this Saturday! I wish I could have a little bit more time to lose a few pounds... buttt who am I kidding, I would still have zero motivation to go to the gym! But I am not sure what to tell FI about where I'm going, or why my hair is so nice, or why I'm getting my makeup done, and why I have a duffel bag... and where did his favorite football and hockey jerseys go?

I also confess that I'm really getting frusterated and fed up with trying to get the Ceremony program layout to look perfect. I just can't get it to look the way I want it to! I'm not looking forward to having to assemble all of them, especially after just completing 100 handmade invitiations... ggaaaahhh....

ah, now I feel much better :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am a little bummed that FMIL decided to book a flight to Boston from Toronto for my NH shower in Feb. I know she is super excited about coming and it will be great to have her there, but I am only home in NH for a few days and I have a ton of stuff to do. for the wedding. FMIL is staying at my parents house and my Stepdad has to drive into the city to pick her up from the airport. Since FMIL has never been to New England I am worried that my family will end up playing tour guide, instead of helping me all weekend which I really need! I know its selfish and hopefully it will all work out fine!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I would rather give advice thahn confess. Here goes:

Starfish - I am a BIG supporter of non-floral center pieces. It can be done! It is WAY cheaper and if flowers are not something you are into then you should not spend $ on them. :) Go to a few florists if you are looking for bouquets, bouts, etc. and just see what they recommend but don't let them try to convince you to spend tons of $ on something you don't feel strongly about - and something many people will forget about. (Sorry)

Luv2Cook - Have you looked at projectwedding.com? There are TONS of bridal hair pics to look through. GL!

Ericcaah - Are you getting your makeup done BEFORE heading out to your pics? Here would be my advice: Do not let FI see you before the shoot. Make something up - tell him you are going to look at dresses with your girls or something. Pack your bag when he is not home - wait until the last moment to put his favorite jersey in and then just hide the bag in your car. Bring lots of make up remover stuff with you and a ponytail holder for when the shoot it done. He won't suspect a thing. My shoot went WAY longer than anticipated and I had more makeup on than I had ever worn in my entire life but I washed my face and DH never suspected a thing! :) GL!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am planning on finishing a bottle of wine tonight.  Seriously. What an emotional rollercoaster today has been.  
  • edited December 2011
    i confess i really need to stop slacking & get to the gym. ive been wasting $20 a month for too long now!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am sick of my not even "grown up life" and want to be back in college...it was so much easier! haha

Seriously now, I confess that I am NOT a fan of the new TSM at work AT ALL. I will barely be able to work my second job, now the two jobs won't even begin to resemble a full time job. UGH I need a full time job!

I also confess that I had the best Sunday watching TV with FI all day Sunday and I hope we can do a repeat this Monday :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that after my horrible weigh in today, that I sulked and pigged out... and now my body hates me. I also confess I lack the motivation to do any sort of exercising.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess: yesterday I emptied the dishwasher - the dishes were still dirty Surprised
  • dani520mdani520m member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess Im so sick of work . . three jobs is burning me out. 

Also I confess I need to go threw my wedding stuff and sell it! Anyone need candy buffet stuff?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards