Getting in Shape

TGIF WW Accountability

happy friday ladies - im excited to not have to work this weekend :) hope you all have a safe and fun halloween!!!

B: chex(3), coffee(1)
S: grapes (1)
L: pork alfredo/pork mac&cheese (made it last night and dont know what ot call it lol) (8)
D: going out for my sisters bday (so probably 15 lol)

Total: 28
Target: 26

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: TGIF WW Accountability

• Morning and TGIF!  DH left for a 10 day business trip again this morning, so I'm going to have to work hard to eat well!  Oh, and there's cheesecake in the house for dinner with friends last night.  I think I'llbe giving that to my brother.
    Graceful-That's awesome!  I'm so glad you finally get a weekend off!

B: starbucks something (4) 
    L: leftover ribs (6)
    D:  steak (5) with blue cheese (2) and a salad (3)

Total: 20
    Target: 21

E: Biking tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Katie - I wish you lived near me! I would SO keep you company on the weekends and when your DH is gone.
    Kim - I wish you lived near me too! lol... we should have a party.

WI is tomorrow. I'm excited. There's a very good possibility that I will hit the 60-lb mark! I'm all about the milestones. Especially last week - my BMI switched from obese to overweight. Yeah!

B: bfast sandwich w/light eng muffin, egg whites, ham, pepper jack, onions, bell peppers (3), tall nonfat chai latte (3)
    S: nothing - forgot to grab one
    L: probably lentil soup (3), applesauce w/cinnamon & cloves (1)
    S: tbd
    D: tbd

E: none

Total: 10
    Target: 26
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tgif-ww-accountability-41?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:edc4872e-108b-470e-89fd-5dd2cb9303d2Post:50bcdbfd-67d2-474a-b387-f98ebdb38d6d">Re: TGIF WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]\WI is tomorrow. I'm excited. There's a very good possibility that I will hit the 60-lb mark! I'm all about the milestones. Especially last week - my BMI switched from obese to overweight. Yeah!
    Posted by FavoriteOne[/QUOTE]

how exciting! i cant wait to get to that point :)

ps im bummed we all live so far away

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Enjoy your weekend off Graceful!
    Hang in there Katie.... hope the days go by quick.
    Good Luck at your WI Favorite!  Sounds like you've been working hard, so I'm sure it'll pay off for you!

I'm so glad to be having a long weekend.  So many errands to run.  DH and I have to get our address changed on our driver's licenses, are getting our passport pictures taken, and then are going to talk to the travel agent to start planning our belated honeymoon for this Feb.  I can't wait!

B: oatmeal (6); pear (2)
    L: not sure.... might stop at Wendy's while we are out and about and get some chili (7)
    D: ??????

Total: 15
    Target: 25

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Favorite-aww... Thanks!  I'd rather be by you though because it's chilly here!  Good luck with the 60 lb milestone!  How exciting!

Thanks girls!  He's not usually gone this much, but I'm trying to keep busy.  I just texted SIL who is single and gets lonely to see if she wants to do some early Christmas shopping.  And my niece and nephew are stopping by on Sunday to trick or treat at Auntie Katie's house (Nephew=horse, Niece (newborn)=pig, Brother and SIL=farmers--Hilarious!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ooooo... early Christmas shopping sounds like fun. I've been listening to Christmas music all day and I'm going to see the musical White Christmas tonight! haha.. Let's hurry up and get there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards