Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Zoom teeth whitening?

Anyone done it? Pro's/Con's? I've read some reviews and im waffling back and forth on it.  If i do it, how soon before the wedding should I do it to avoid sensitivity? Will the results be significant?

Thanks!

Re: Zoom teeth whitening?

• If your teeth are pretty sensitive to begin with, I wouldn't recommend it. I work for a dentist, and we offer Zoom! If your teeth are a nice shade now, try the whitestrips from crest, or even talk to your dentist about bleaching trays (impressions of your teeth are taken and they make a custom tray to fit your mouth). In our office, when you Zoom!, after the procedure we send you home with the trays and some bleach to touch-up when necessary. But like I was saying with just the trays, you can bleach at home, everyday if you need to. Zoom! is a quick way, but can lead to major sensitivity, and if your teeth are pearly white to begin with, you probably won't notice much of a difference after you spend all of that money (and I would hate for you to be disappointed). I know working for a dentist, the only time I really notice a difference is on older people, smokers, coffee/wine drinkers, etc.

I was offered a Zoom! session as a wedding gift, but I'm not taking them up on it because my teeth are already sensitive, so I will be using my trays a few weeks before the wedding!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards