New Jersey - South

Tangerine Cosmo Shoes Davids Bridal

I am desperately looking for a pair of these shoes to match my bridesmaids. If any has a pair or knows anybody who has a pair in sizes 6.5,7, or 8.5 I would die!!!! I have been searching for months now and they are sold out in every single store.
                                                          Thank You,
                                                                Natalie

Re: Tangerine Cosmo Shoes Davids Bridal

• cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I got these shoes for my bridesmaids and myself about 6 months ago but we called the warehouse, they had them! They took them off the floor because they ran out of fabric and they aren't making them anymore. I dont have the number but i think i just googled it. I got my shoes 6.5 about 2 months ago, so im pretty sure there are still some floating around! Good Luck! HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the info. Did you actually contact the michaelangelo warehouse or davids bridal? When is your wedding.....are you doing the  tangerine print dresses as well?
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey No we called Davids Bridal warehouse and they found them right away.. the girls are wearing orange dresses by dessy with a pink sash and the shoes for some pop! 
    My wedding is in August! Cant wait!
  • edited December 2011
    Davids bridal is no help at all ha ha. I asked about the warehouse and they act like there is no such place. You don't happen to still have the number or know where you got the # do you. I appreciate you writing back, : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards