Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Warm Delights

I found those Betty Crocker Warm Delights at the Dollar Tree today.  These things are absolutely delicious and so easy to make.

Re: Warm Delights

• Options
    I agree.  I know that it's not a hard concept to understand, but somehow adding water to powder and ending up with really some pretty delicious cake is kind of like magic. SO easy.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    GAH I freaking love those. Especially the caramel one. Once, after a really bad day, I admit to sucking the caramel out of the packet. Yeah.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I really like them. I bought a bucn of the 150-calories ones, and they're great for chocolate cravings. Perfect size and everthing!
  • Options
    The only had the regular chocolate ones at the Dollar Tree, but I'm okay with that since they're my favorite.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    I ate these in college all the time. Now I try to avoid buying them because they are expensive (here anyway.)
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I had to look up what these were because I didnt know. I think I had one years ago and thought it was nasty, but I honestly cant remember. I dont recall seeing them around here.
  • Options
    omg those things creep me out so much!  The same way that Easy Mac does...it's just unnatural.  I can't explain it.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    They are the devil.  Because I want to eat them every day.  So. . . I rarely have them in the house.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010

I just bought some of these because I read this post before I went grocery shopping.  I had never had them before tonight, but that caramel one I just ate was amazing.  So Navy, I kind of love you and hate you at the same time right now.

Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards