New Jersey

Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom

Topic says it all. Common sense helps with some but my brain is mushy with wedding planning and work and I'm feeling a little lazy with trying to figure them out.  Thanks =)

Re: Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom

• edited December 2011
    If you scroll toward the bottom of the FAQ page (link below), you'll find a pretty extensive list.

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/community-frequently-asked-questions.aspx
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    And there you have it. haha  Thanks peaches. I normally go through everything but I'll admit I was being a typical guy on this one. Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    No prob!  :-) 
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, thanks for the link. . .I was always wondering what the heck DH was lol
  • edited December 2011
    What does AW mean? Im sure its easy to figure out since I see it all the time, but I havent figured out what it means yet haha. It wasnt on the list :)
  • felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW=Attention Whore
  • edited December 2011
    oooo haha now it makes sense :)
  • GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad someone asked!  I've been able to figure out some, but could never figure out others (AW being one of them Smile)
  • edited December 2011
    Really?  I thought AW means About Weddings, but that never made sense to me since that is the whole premise of this website!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_confused-acronyms-sorry-im-future-groom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:1741e79d-2dda-4973-a9d3-4f24e3fc967cPost:4648220b-8b18-4979-b26a-32a837908b1b">Re: Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really?  I thought AW means About Weddings, but that never made sense to me since that is the whole premise of this website!
    Posted by VivianM27[/QUOTE]

<div>You will also see from time to time</div><div>WR= Wedding Related, so you weren't too far off </div><div>NWR= Not Wedding Related, (obviously)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards