Texas-Houston
Options

rehearsal dinner

Any of you ladies planning your rehearsal dinner yet? I'm getting married at the Magnolia Hotel downtown and am looking for a fairly priced restaurant to host the dinner. Any suggestions??

Re: rehearsal dinner

• Options
    We're doing ours at the Spaghetti Warehouse. The upstairs part of the restaurant is pretty neat and the prices are ridiculously reasonable. 

In downtown, you can also check out Biraporetti's, they have a private banquet room. 

There are several more, they just aren't coming to me at the moment. 

OH! St Arnold's brewery is very reasonably priced. We wantted to go there first for our reception and the rehearsal, but both dates were booked solid. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you! Spaghetti warehouse was our first choice, but FI changed his mind since we are having Italian at the wedding.
  • Options
    Everyone loves Italian...anytime!
  • Options

Some friends had theirs at the Cava Bistro. It was incredible.

• Options
    One of my girlfriends got married at the Alden downtown, and they had their RD at St. Arnold's Brewery - they got catering from Goode Barbecue. Just an option! I know it wasn't too expensive compared to dining in a restaurant!
  • Options
    We are doing ours at minute maid park on the balcony that looks over downtown. Rental is $2k plus f&b. St. Arnold was $1600 for the rental + beer, but like everyone has said... Its usually booked... I would also recommend Reef in Midtown, Ninfas on Navigation in EaDo as well as the new El Tiempo in EaDo. Reef will be 50-90/pp depending on alcohol etc and Ninfas and El Tiempo will be pretty reasonable... $30-45. Also, that area, although a bit funky for some, is a really neat part of Houston.

Good Luck! 
  • Options
    We did ours at Hearsay - everyone loved it. $2k f/b min
  • Options
    I don't think Cava Bistro is open anymore. It's now something else. :(
  • Options
    We are actually doing our rehearsal dinner at the Magnolia Hotel! Since most of your guests will more than likely be staying there, I'm sure they will work out a great deal for your rehearsal dinner. Kristina has been awesome to work with!
    Wedding Website: www.marcusandorjanel.com Save the Date Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE0OOnirn14&noredirect=1 Wedding Date: August 24, 2013!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards