New Hampshire

Shattuck in Jaffrey

Hello Everyone, I am looking into Shattuck in Jaffrey NH for my wedding venue...I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback from this venue? We are paying for the wedding ourselves and am only looking to spend 10-11k and it seems that this venue matches our goal. Do you have any other affordable suggestions in the Southern NH area? Thanks for your help! -Cortney

Re: Shattuck in Jaffrey

• Cortney, here's a reply I posted on another thread:

"I got married at the Shattuck in August. I was a bit nervous up to the very last day because they had a golf event that ended at 3 and we were supposed to enter at 6. I was certain we'd have issues but we didn't. In fact, it turned out to be a blessing because it meant they had to set out the centerpieces and we just had to bring them to the site and explain how we wanted it! So, even with a tight turnaround they did a great job. We had just 75 guests. We set the tables to each side and danced in the middle, leaving the "dance floor" down bottom for the bar and/or other socializing. The food was great, even my picky Spanish in-laws liked it! I also really liked the "no surprises" menu plan - I  got really sick of having to add up menu choices at other places. I was really impressed with how everything turned out at the Shattuck! "
  • I had a high school reunion there, and am originally from a nearby town, so based on what I know, it is a great venue. You can't really get a more beautiful location. The food is good as well.

Photobucket
  • Also, we are getting married at Castleton in Windham, NH, which fits your price range.
    Photobucket
  • I attended a wedding there last summer. They had their ceremony at Cathedral of the Pines and reception at the Shattuck. It was beautiful and fit their limited budget as well! Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a wedding at the Shattuck Labor Day weekend '11 and it was FANTASTIC!  I highly recommend them.  Their prices were great, (love the tax included thing), and their service was great also.  Feel free to IM me if you have specific questions.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • I was glad to come across this message. We just booked Shattuck for our ceremony and reception. I love Donna the wedding coordinator. She is really quick to reply and makes everything seem so painless. The view is beautiful there and the room is gorgeous. I am so happy to see so many good reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards