Massachusetts-Boston

Michael's limo in Peabody ma

Hi Everyone,

Have any of you used Michaels limo in Peabody ma?  any recs for limos in the northshore area?

Re: Michael's limo in Peabody ma

• edited December 2011
    I am using them this december.  He is one of the limo companies to choose from with the package at Spinellis.  I met with him recently and he was very nice and his prices i feel are reasonable.(i upgraded what was included in the package).  I would defintely check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm usuing him too only for the night before.  I also booked a special rate after attending a bridal funtion at Spinelli's which is where my wedding is.

Very reasonable for us on a Thursday night.  The special is $50 off an hour I think and only good until 3-31. 

I booked a 6 person limo for Thursday night 4 hours for $240.
    Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    ACL Limo in Woburn, MA - a great company wtih great prices!
  • kejaniak13kejaniak13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ludwigs Limo for the wedding.  Black Tie gets great reviews too ... and we're using their shuttle service for the reception. .
  • edited December 2011
    For the wedding we are using Fox Run. They were giving me the best price for what I needed.

But I have used Michael's for all my proms, birhtdays and girls nights out. Im from Peabody haha...very good and always a nice driver!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards