Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

you know what do do.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Ok, this is random, but I am thankful for space saver bags (you know the kind where you vacuum all the air out). Makes packing stuff up and getting ready to move SO much easier! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am thankful for my fiance. We had what could have been a big argument last night about a few different things and instead ended up sitting down and just talking things through and figuring out a plan.... he's so patient and understanding!
  • I'm thankful that tomorrow I end a chapter and will hopefully be beginning a new chapter in my career.  The past 2 years have been really daunting, but hopefully I will be able to find the job where God wants me!
  • I start a new job this week! It'll be huge for us financially, and we're so thankful that we are abundantly taken care of!
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • I'm thankful Ryan got a job!!! :)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • I'm thankful that my H puts up with me, even when I'm grumpy and not the nicest to him.
  • I am thankful for my FI. The closer we get to the wedding, the more frazzled I seem to become. My school load has increased as well so it's like double whammy. FI is doing whatever he can to make it better and just him being with me is enough. He is the most amazing man... my soon-to-be husband in just 65 days!
  • I'm thankful my FI just suprised me on his lunch break from work . I'm at his house helping his mom take care of his demtia nanny and i'm here to help for a few hours before my 2nd shift job at the nursing home. He walked in and I assumed it was his Dad and ddnt even look up ... he whistled at me and i completly missed it ... Hilarious ...

And also cause he is gonna change my oil for me on Sat. He is my "car fairy" ..
    Love is All You Need
  • I'm thankful that FI got a call about a possible job this week. It's the first one in months! Praise the Lord!! Now if only he gets the job.
  • Hmm. It must have eaten my post but all I said was I was thankful Ryan got a job! :)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:c21d94ba-997c-4be7-ae0d-2cb4ebe5c22fPost:3c71dcbd-1468-478c-be98-241cbadcfe15">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thankful that FI got a call about a possible job this week. It's the first one in months! Praise the Lord!! Now if only he gets the job.
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]
    Praying. :)
    My blog
  • I'm so thankful this week is almost over!! I'm pooped!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm thankful that DH has my back all the time. He's great at saying "no" for me when I would otherwise feel guilty about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards