New York-Long Island

calligrapher

does anybody know of a calligrapher (hand-written or computer-based) for wedding invitations??  thanks!

Re: calligrapher

• edited December 2011
    If you're going to do it computer-based, wouldn't it be cheaper and/or easier to do it yourself? You can do whatever font you want then.

Try the local resources section to see who TK has locally. Or google, google never fails. HTH.
  • rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     maryellin@optonline.net or call 516-857-2187 or 631-231-0261.
    She did my roomate's invites they were amazing
    www.maryellinkurtz.com/" target="_blank">www.maryellinkurtz.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • 10-10-201010-10-2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies for the help!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Mary E. Kurtz - she did my invites and the turnaround time was super quick!! About 2 weeks and she drives to your house to pick them up and drop off!! I highly recommend her.

• edited December 2011
    After reading these posts, I decided to email Mary Ellin to ask if she did computer "calligraphy" - she did!  She was able to use a font I provided in the color I wanted!  The envelopes (outer and RSVP) came out great!  She met with me on my schedule and worked with me on the addresses I wasn't sure how to address.

I would absolutely recommend Mary Ellin to anyone looking for a calligrapher.  She can do either hand calligraphy or computer "calligraphy".  Her prices were very reasonable and she was extremely accommodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards