Ohio-Cincinnati

Reception Venue - West Side Cincy

My fiance and I are looking for a reception venue on the west side of Cincinnati.  Our ceremony site is in Harrison Ohio and we are looking for a reception site in between Harrison and Cincinnati.  We are paying for the wedding ourselves and are trying to keep costs down.  We are planning a late afternoon/early evening wedding.   Is there a reception venue/caterer out there that we can do the total cost for less than $4000 including taxes and service charges for 125-150 guests.  We would like to include dinner and alcohol.  I want to have an awesome party for our family and guests but would like to be as reasonable as possible.  Any suggestions would be really helpful to us.

Re: Reception Venue - West Side Cincy

• edited December 2011
    I think there is a Receptions on the West Side. They are very well priced!
  • weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our at Aston Oaks golf club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are two Receptions sites on the west side, and you can definitely meet your budget there.  For 100 people, our total bill (including service charge, bartender fee, etc) was just under $3600, and that included their top line buffet and a full open bar (there are less expensive options).  We used the Erlanger location, but most of the locations will price match (or beat) what the other locations are offering.

There is also The Farm, and I want to say a place called the Mariner's Inn?  I might have the name wrong on that one, but maybe someone can help.
  • lindka02lindka02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  The information is helpful and very appreciated.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing Aston Oaks too.  I'll be right around that number with open bar for 140.   

Mariner's Inn is also located on Route 50 on the the water.  I've been to one reception there.  It's your typical hall.

Also been to several at Receptions West.  It's also a nice place.

We chose Aston Oaks because of the ability to have a ceremony there.
  • hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Twin Lanterns.  Food is great, and it's a beautiful place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • CrysJacob11CrysJacob11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is the Woodlands on Ciley rd near 275's Kilby Rd exit - I haven't priced them yet.

Aspen Grove in Harrison - I haven't seen their new menu but they had reasonable prices before the menu change.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards