Florida-Central Florida

Browser issues

Phooey. So I switched to Google Chrome and I really like it so far. But I just went to reply to a post and it came up all sorts of funny (the reply field looked more like the subject line turned vertically, at least in size) and I couldn't find the Post button. It sucks. Anybody else using Chrome and having that issue? Hopefully it'll be fixed by Monday - give it the long weekend to get its act together :)
Odd, though, that the Create a New Post function is fine.

Oh well. Happy new year, ladies! Laughing
That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>

Re: Browser issues

• edited December 2011
    Yes, actually I had the same issue when I tried to reply to your post using Safari, so I had to switch to Firefox to reply. It hasn't happened in quite a while, but there were a bunch of posts like that when they first changed the format. So I don't think it's Chrome as much as it is anything except Internet Explorer. Why would they make the new format only accesible to IE? *snarl* Trust me, I've already made my opinion about this known to the Knottie-Powers-That-Be.
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have that problem all the time using firefox. In fact, I had that problem replying to this post. 
  • SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    since we're talking about the format...where it says "most recently active" everytime I click on a new post the users change.  and it's not just ppl from our board, it's ppl from all over.  It's very strange.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, there are still plenty of bugs. i thought they'd be cleared up by now. it's frustrating! i use IE and i got 2 error messages while trying to open this thread and respond.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards