April 2013 Weddings

Happy things :

Very stressful day at work, but instead of complaining about it, I thought I would start a list of things that I am happy about. I saw on the Monday post that not everyone was excited about Monday, so please add your own happy things so we can all beat the Monday blues :

I am happy because I am going to marry my best friend in 9 and a half months. I will be student teaching soon. I have plenty of amazing friends. I'm going to my mama's house tonight for dinner, I saw my dad last night, and we seem to have moved on from our estranged relationship back to the way things should be and I can't wait for the fourth of July.

Re: Happy things :

• I'm happy because I get to go to the beach tonight for pizza and drinks to celebrate one of my bridemaid's birthday :-)  My goal is not to talk about anything WR ;-D  Cheers to happy things!!
  • I only have to work 2 days this week, and next Monday is my birthday! Fi has something planned, but he likes to give vauge hints to torture me, so I don't really know anything. And my parents will have their 36th anniversary the day after my birthday. Both fi's and my parents have been married for about the same length of time, and I love that we have possitive examples of marriage that we grew up with. I know it hasn't always been easy, but I am really proud of them. I expect and hope that fi and I will be able to acheive the same thing some day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
  • Going to miami tomorrow!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm happy I found chalk labels today.  I'm on a crazy organizational spree and they are AWESOME.

Oh, I'm also happy I figured out my guest book and table numbers.  :D
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • My mom was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer 2 years ago, which was a big factor in us deciding to postpone our destination wedding.

She is now in remission and has "graduated" to only having checkups every 6 months.  WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Erbear, I am so not organized and totally lacking in the creativity department - teach me your ways lol.

Chi - That is truly amazing about news about your mother!!
  • ChiGirl-YAYYYYY!!!!!!  Go Momma!!!

• Thanks, ladies!  That was one of the worst times in my life and I am beyond grateful that things are going so well now.  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Thats awesome chigirl!!! i am excited that my birthday is 2 weeks from tomorrow-july 4th!!  i am one of those annoying adults who acts like a child when it comes to being excited about their birthday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAYYYYY ChiGirl's mom!  I know what it's like to have a sick parent, so I'm really happy to hear she's doing well!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards