Massachusetts-Boston

Place to look at invitations and save the dates

Hi! I am off of work today and looking for a place I can go by to look at invites/save the dates. Can anyone recommend some places with a big selection of great/unique/contemporary invites in the Boston area? We live in Boston so the closer to the city the better!

Thanks!

Re: Place to look at invitations and save the dates

• edited December 2011
    The paper-source has some great selections of things to look at (and you can DIY later if you wanted to; they are pricey to select out of the book---- look at their letterpress prices if you want a day long laugh), and I've always loved papyrus.  I think they sell crane and a few other really top-notch vendors. 

What are you looking for?  Maybe we can help track down some pics or places?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Etsy as well--we found someone to make us the digital file for our save the date and then we printed at vistaprint.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try Papyrus.  They have tons of books to look at.  The only one I know of is at the Burlington Mall, but I think it is a chain so there might be one closer to you.  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    paperlilyinvitations.com

She is located in Glee in Foxboro.  She has tons of stuff to look at and has been excellent to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    If want to venture out to Walpole MA there is a small store called Love, Luxe and Bliss on Rt 1A... its a very cute little shop and I believe she sells invites there with books to look through.
    You can google the store I'm sure she has a website!

GL
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a Paper Store near you? I know there's one in Hingham and one I think in Maynard. They have a huge seleciton. I honestly don't know their prices, though. 

Etsy.com is always a great place to look too!
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a Papyrus and a Crane & Co. at Prudential Center Mall.  I don't know if the Crane & Co is still open, I know that the one at Burlington Mall closed a few months ago (there was a "seized" notice on the door!), but it wouldn't hurt to take a look if you are already around there. 

Are you looking for engraved or letterpress invitations or something more casual/fun?

Party Favors in Brookline has a ton of invitations, and there is a Paper Source across the street, and I think a card store around the corner (maybe on Harvard Ave???) that has invites (I may be wrong about that).

In Beacon Hill: http://ruggroadpaper.com/RRPages/rrstation.html

Or by appointment only:
    http://www.bestinvite.com/shop.html
    http://www.invitingcompany.com/invitations.html

Good luck & have fun getting ideas!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011

The Crane store in the Pru is still open as far as I know. We looked there and Papyrus at the Pru, but we ended up working with Arlene at Invitations & Co. in Beacon Hill. She has all of the books that Crane and Papyrus has and we got a lot more personal service from her than either of the stores.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards