Pre-wedding Parties

What are these called?

In one of the weddings I am in as a bridesmaid, the bride and groom have requested a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. Not a Jack and Jill thing where people have to pay or whatever, but they do want to have their parties together because they have the same friends and ect.. So, we are going to take them both out  and I was wondering what to call the event. Is it still a Jack and Jill? But, I don't want to give people the wrong idea that it is a fundraiser thing. It will just be a big group made up of both of their friends going out bar hopping.

Re: What are these called?

  • lizstill13lizstill13 member
    edited December 2011
    I would just call it a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. There's really no cute name for it. That way people know it's basically just a traveling party and and the WP will chip in for all the bride/groom dinner and drinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards