Snarky Brides

AYG

I flame that shinycc chick for her budget issues.  She sounds like a mess and she was annoying.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: AYG

• SB wouldn't load for me just now.  Should've known an AYG had been started.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Wtf is up with this "later evening" thread crap going on lately. Do we REALLY need two seperate evening threads? Just keep the first one going.
  • I flame Mrs.Coffee for thinking she should get a discount from her venue/"take legal action" for the dog bite that didn't even break the skin.
    June 16, 2012
  • NebbNebb member
    Where the hell is everyone lately? Seriously, what is going on with this place.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:9a043fc7-35e2-41f6-b3e1-0f5134246d2e">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Mrs.Coffee for thinking she should get a discount from her venue/"take legal action" for the dog bite that didn't even break the skin.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

Yes.  And if I recall correctly, there were a few people agreeing with her and saying they should have given her a huge break on her venue price.  I flame them too
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It seems like all this place is lately is GM threads and evening threads, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG:Wtf is up with this "later evening" thread crap going on lately. Do we REALLY need two seperate evening threads? Just keep the first one going.Posted by Nebb

It's so we don't start up in a thread that has been dead for a few hours. I remember reading somewhere that people were sick of the good morning, good afternoon thread lasting all day and just turning into an all day chat fest. Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    You realize how ridiculous that reasoning sounds right?
  • I'm going to start stealing topics from GBCN and posting them here for discussion.  I thought most people lurked over there but at least it would get something else started here.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:c4df66b8-b2e6-4f1e-b479-07d3c0f7d9ea">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]It seems like all this place is lately is GM threads and evening threads, lol.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Yep. It has been deader than a doorknob here.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:4d9a2123-4717-436d-86a8-1e8861704ed8">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to start stealing topics from GBCN and posting them here for discussion.  I thought most people lurked over there but at least it would get something else started here.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

Do it!!

They always have such interesting threads going, just random questions and what not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:4d9a2123-4717-436d-86a8-1e8861704ed8">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to start stealing topics from GBCN and posting them here for discussion.  I thought most people lurked over there but at least it would get something else started here.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking this. They have so many new posts each day and a lot of good ones, to be honest.

Let's see. I thought SpartanCat's taking pictures at the aquarium and making the ermahgerd meme's was annoying/reaching.
  • DONT BOW DOWN TO NEBB, SHE'S NOT THE BOSS OF YOU!

Nebb, Toronto. August. Let's make it happen.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • FISHY YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

• In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG:It seems like all this place is lately is GM threads and evening threads, lol.Posted by Blueyed228Yep. It has been deader than a doorknob here. Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE] Yep that's what happens when I can't get online from my work computer anymore. The mobile site is unfriendly and my texting skills pretty much suck.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]DONT BOW DOWN TO NEBB, SHE'S NOT THE BOSS OF YOU! Nebb, Toronto. August. Let's make it happen. Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    No can do buddy, when you're in ontario I'm gonna be in montreal for osheaga, aug 26
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG:In Response to Re:AYG:
    You realize how ridiculous that reasoning sounds right?Posted by Nebb

Nebb a few weeks ago you let me have it for talking about wedding stuff in a very dead evening thread. Then I started a new thread labeled wedding related so you could avoid it and you gave me crap about that. Now I'm trying this again to try and make it easy for you to not read anything you don't want to and again it's an issue.

Please because I genuinely like you and want to do what I can to avoid this argument in the future, just tell me what you want me to do. Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    No. I gave you crap for talking about wedding jewelery all the fucking time.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:697e0cb5-8fcd-423d-b7fb-7df04b045746">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : I was just thinking this. They have so many new posts each day and a lot of good ones, to be honest. Let's see. <strong>I thought SpartanCat's taking pictures at the aquarium and making the ermahgerd meme's was annoying/reaching.
    </strong>Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

As is her usage of the word "beau"
  • BUT. It's August 1st through the 5th!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]BUT. It's August 1st through the 5th! Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    ... Tell me more. Where when what who why???
  • I flame everyone for getting on Summer's case for posting more again.  Yeah she had a megaflipout, but that was a year ago.  She hasn't posted anything crazy at all lately (at least that I've seen).  I don't get why it's such a big deal if she tries to start posting again.
  • Anna for being so.... high and mightly lately?

I'm too lazy to look for links right now, but there was a "I judge anyone who doesn't know who ___" is.
    Then Edie suggested a recipe for cannoli's and Anna's response was "those pseduo-cannolis look good."  Ok, we get it. You know how to cook more than anyone else, and you read more than anyone else, and whatever.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:196c2eda-1817-42bc-93f6-700e4e7e9407">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : Yes.  <strong>And if I recall correctly, there were a few people agreeing with her and saying they should have given her a huge break on her venue price.  I flame them too</strong>

YES!  That was redonkulous. 

Everyone knows Jack Russels are little shits and you don't go near them.  (Not that it makes it ok, but c'mon people.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• cheeseandricecheeseandrice member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    oh ffs. Who cares what threads are about anymore. This place is a favucking dead zone.

ETA: but I have to agree with Nebb. I think it's lame to start a 'late evening thread'.  It's all random chit-chat anyway.
  • really? AYG is dead already too? boo you all. I want entertainment.
  • I flame Eagles for not noticing that I fested her in the lovefest.

THATS WHAT I GET FOR BEING NICE.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG:In Response to Re:AYG:
    No. I gave you crap for talking about wedding jewelery all the fucking time.Posted by Nebb

Nebb I'm starting to wonder if you just pick shiitt out to flame me for cause you know I'll argue with you about it and it won't be so dead. Semantics is lame so before you say I didn't flame Dot specifically, we all knew who you were talking about.

You like to tell people what they can and can not post and also biittch about how dead it is. Make up your mind or getfucked. Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    You're a real fucking headcase you know that? I don't tell people what to do, but I freely pose my opinion on it. You just take this place SO seriously that you take it personally. But you just keep thinking all my flames are a bout you lady. In reality understand I don't give two shits what you do, but its hilarious seeing you freak the fhuck out over it.
  • I would flame shiiit but I just got back so I haven't been around for anything.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:760a7876-5092-4d73-9687-f8f8753ad301">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Eagles for not noticing that I fested her in the lovefest. THATS WHAT I GET FOR BEING NICE.

and I flame Eagles for never coming back to lovefest our gang.  Yeah. I'm needy like that.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG:[QUOTE]I flame Eagles for not noticing that I fested her in the lovefest.THATS WHAT I GET FOR BEING NICE. Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    She only cares when I fest her.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1847c76e-2fda-4d1d-8766-38ce99f794f2Post:40c670d6-cb38-40df-9921-678d0ee4245c">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : and I flame Eagles for never coming back to lovefest our gang.  Yeah. I'm needy like that.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

She lost her chance at getting in. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards