Massachusetts-Boston

Photoshare cards?

Which site did you use to set this process up?! TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Photoshare cards?

• edited December 2011
    I used snapfish, I set up a separate account with email address and password listed on the cards so our guest doesn't have to set up an account.  I used vista print to print the cards
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I created a group room on Snapfish.  I also used Vistaprint to print the cards.
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used shutterfly, since you can create a website for your event, password protected, for your guests to upload their picture albums. You have complete control as adminitrator, but anyone with your url and password can register with shutterfly and upload. It was very easy to use. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used dotphoto.com since it allowed me to download the high res images that people uploaded.
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    we did it and only 4 people uploaded. I say its not worth it. GRANTED.. from those 4 people we ended up with 2,000 photos lol. HOWEVER- I could have ASKED those 4 people because they were all people I anticipated would go camera crazy....

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used dotphoto.  Even though not a ton of guests uploaded, many logged on to see pics from our wedding (we also posted our pro pics once we got them & set up the albums so our guest login info allowed them to access our pro pics, as well as pics taken by other guests).
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used shutterfly, and printed the cards business card size on Vistaprint.
    However, we only had 2 people upload to the site. Really wasn't worth it for us.
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Winkflash.  Unlike many of the other free sites, it allows download of the full hi res images.

We didn't even have a professional photographer at our at-home reception, but our friends uploaded several hundred images.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards